Digital Marketing Team Member
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high growth tech business providing a Cloud-based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large US-based tech giants. We are profitable […]
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high growth tech business providing a Cloud-based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large US-based tech giants. We are profitable and growing fast.
Our customers are retailers in the outdoor sector, from Cycle through to Equestrian. We’ve revolutionised the way the UK cycle retail works, and helped small companies compete and beat larger businesses. Now at the early stages of internationalisation, and having secured a solid customer base in Ireland, we are poised to push out into mainland Europe and beyond.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join our successful PPC team in Ulverston, Cumbria. You will be working with existing and new retail clients, using our proven digital marketing strategies alongside your own experience to grow online revenue, relevant traffic & brand awareness whilst closely managing spend and return on investment.
Our campaign manager’s work closely with their key accounts building relationships and trust, advising on PPC and Ecommerce growth strategy as a partner to their business.
What’s in it for you?
- Office based role in the Lake District
- Contracted 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and the Christmas break
- Competitive Salary of £24,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- Private company healthcare
- Work alongside passionate and experienced people
- A meritocratic environment that demonstrably rewards results
- Daily Campaign management ensuring a strong return on investment.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing & Success Team to aid customer growth.
- Reporting to clients on Campaign success, industry trends & areas to improve.
- Identify underperforming accounts and perform detailed analyses.
- Ensuring marketing strategies are aligned across all Campaign types.
- Regular contact with customers to develop relationships.
- Experience with Google Ads, Analytics and Merchant Centre.
- Good comprehension of basic maths, including percentages.
- A sound grasp of ICT, such as using MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Upbeat and friendly attitude.
- A drive to exceed daily expectations.
- Experience with Facebook Advertising.
- Experience with Bing Advertising.
- Experience in working with Seasonal retailers.
- A keen interest in one or some of the following: Cycling, walking, climbing, horse riding, watersports or similar.
- Ability to pick-up, adapt and develop new systems and procedures.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please attach a cover letter
to your application.