HR & Recruitment Manager
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high growth tech business providing a Cloud based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large US based tech giants. We […]
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high growth tech business providing a Cloud based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large US based tech giants. We are profitable and growing fast.
Our customers are retailers in the outdoor sector, from Cycle through to Equestrian. We’ve revolutionised the way UK cycle retail works, and helped small companies compete and beat larger businesses. Now at the early stages of internationalisation, and having secured a solid customer base in Ireland, we are poised to push out into mainland Europe and beyond.
We are looking for a experienced HR & Recruitment Manager, to be the go-to person for anything employee-related. This role will involve managing activities such as job descriptions, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, supporting managers with training and development of employees.
You should be capable of managing the full employee lifecycle from recruitment through to retirement.
What’s in it for you?
- Position based in Ulverston
- 30 hours per week
- 20 days holiday pro-rata plus bank holidays & the Christmas break
- Private company healthcare
- £30,000 – £40,000 per annum pro-rata for the right candidate
- Work alongside passionate and experienced people
- Close engagement and support with management
- A meritocratic environment that demonstrably rewards results
- Supporting, mentoring and guiding on all aspect of the HR and people development to ensure the implementation of best practice policies and procedures
- Ensuring all HR paperwork, policies and procedures are kept up to date in line with new legislation.
- Managing and reviewing the administration of all HR processes including new starters, onboarding, probation, performance reviews, 121s, training/development plans and exit interviews.
- Monitoring and management of sickness absence and holidays requests.
- Advising, and developing line managers knowledge on employee relations including disciplinary grievances and absences.
- Managing the full recruitment cycles, from creating job advert to onboarding new team members.
- All associated HR administration.
- Ensuring we have a happy and productive workplace
Essential Skills and Traits
- 3 years or more experience of working in a senior HR role.
- Comprehensive understanding of employment laws.
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE (or equivalent education) in Maths and English
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Flexible, professional and team approach with the ability to manage own workload
- Strong work ethic
- Experience of advising and coaching managers in employee relations.
- Knowledge of leading, motivating and developing staff.