Internal Sales Team Member
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high-growth tech business providing a Cloud-based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large US-based tech giants. We are profitable and […]
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high-growth tech business providing a Cloud-based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large US-based tech giants. We are profitable and growing fast.
Our customers are retailers in the outdoor sector, from Cycle through to Equestrian. We’ve revolutionised the way the UK cycle retail works and helped small companies compete and beat larger businesses. Now at the early stages of internationalisation, and having secured a solid customer base in Ireland, we are poised to push out into mainland Europe and beyond.
We are looking for an Internal Sales Team Member to join our successful team in Ulverston, Cumbria. As part of the Success team, you will provide an exemplary service to clients seeking ongoing sales opportunities and resolving issues enabling Citrus-Lime to be the leading integrated retail solution provider in the UK and Europe. You will be working with a range of retailers in the independent Cycle, Outdoor, Equestrian and Fashion sectors.
What’s in it for you?
- Position based in Ulverston, Cumbria
- Contracted 40 hours per week
- Private company healthcare
- Competitive salary
- Work alongside passionate and experienced people
- A meritocratic environment that demonstrably rewards results
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customers ensuring their experience with Citrus Lime is exceptional from the outset
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings developing a deep understanding of their needs, pressure points and struggles
- Selling key products and features to existing customers
- Supporting the Digital Marketing & Success Team to aid customer growth
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen
- Talented consultative salesperson, continually seeking new opportunities with existing clients
- A problem-solver who can effectively co-ordinate with others to deliver outcomes for customers
- Excellent communicator
- Experience managing long-term client relationships
- Good comprehension of basic maths, including percentages
- A sound grasp of ICT, such as using MS Office
- Upbeat and friendly attitude
- A drive to exceed daily expectations
- Experience working for or with Cycle, Outdoor or Equestrian retail businesses
- Experience in working with Seasonal retailers
- A keen interest in one or some of the following: Cycling, walking, climbing, horse riding, watersports or similar
- Ability to pick up, adapt and develop new systems and procedures
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you.