Customer Onboarding Team Member – USA
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high-growth SaaS business providing a Cloud-based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large tech giants. We are profitable and growing […]
Citrus-Lime is an exciting high-growth SaaS business providing a Cloud-based POS system to small and mid-sized retailers. We compete and win against large tech giants. We are profitable and growing fast with within the United States, whilst continuing to expand in the UK and Europe.
We’ve revolutionized the way that UK cycle retail works, and helped SME companies compete and succeed against larger businesses. Following our successful rollout into the US market in 2022, we are looking to grow our US team.
We are looking for an Onboarding Team Member to join the Project Team. The Project Team provides first class communications with customers from on boarding, to completion and launch of their project
What’s in it for you?
- Remote working, with regular video and face-to-face catch-up time with your colleagues
- Contracted 40 hours per week
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays
- Healthcare plan
- 401K plan
- Competitive salary – $45,000 – $55,000
- Rapid salary progression for those who demonstrate hard work and ability
- Work alongside passionate and experienced people
- Close engagement and support with management
- A meritocratic environment that demonstrably rewards results
- Providing first-class communications with customers from on boarding, to completion and launch of their project.
- Monitoring that project aims, stages and timescales are adhered to
- Project planning and scheduling documentation
- On occasion, you may be required to travel around the US and Canada to visit clients
- Initial training will require a two-week trip to the UK
Essential Skills & Traits
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
- A sound grasp of ICT skills such as using MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Upbeat and friendly attitude
- Able to be able to pick up new systems with ease
- A desire to see every job completed quickly and to a high standard, and the ability to push other colleagues to deliver on these goals
- Passport and driving licence are required
- Previous experience in a Project role
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please attach a cover letter to your application.
A career change can be daunting, but our amazing helpdesk team took the leap, here is what they have to say:
Joining the Helpdesk at Citrus-Lime was a real change of direction for me – I was a primary school teacher, and before that an Editor for a publishing company. I had never worked in customer support in the past, but the team at Citrus-Lime had faith in me and helped me to grow into the role. I have been able to use lots of my existing skills, such as training, and develop plenty of new ones. It is exciting to work for a company where the product is always improving and changing, as it challenges you to keep building on your own knowledge.
With a background in Primary School Education and then Wedding Planning, applying for the job at Citrus-Lime was a big leap for me! My technical knowledge was very much limited to Excel Spreadsheets, but with the support and guidance of the team, I have already gained a wealth of knowledge and continue to challenge myself each day.
I previously worked as a General Manager of a Hotel, so joining the Citrus-Lime Team was something completely new for me. Having no technical background, except for MS Office, I was a little apprehensive that I may not be suitable for the role. But with the guidance of the team, I have gained knowledge and the tools to succeed within my role. Citrus-Lime endorse hard-work and commitment, both of which I have a great deal of. I look forward to my future with Citrus-Lime and the opportunities along the way.